We innovate in collaboration with triathlon coaches and athletes
Although TeleHealth presents the most pressing need for remote diagnostics, the next mission for L.I.F.E.’s wearable devices is virtual coaching. L.I.F.E.’s Performer device leverages the medical technologies to generate highly accurate physiological data in movement.
Full body coverage through the biomechanical movement analysis:
- Body Axes: description of rotational body movements -transverse, longitudinal, medial
- Anatomical Plans: description of the spatial zones in which the body moves – sagittal, frontal, horizontal
- Articulation Movement: description of the movement of two or more segments at a joint
Design the activity’s algorithms depending on athletes’ necessities, playing with customized IMU’s (movement sensors) configurations:
- Detailed trunk movement analysis
- Detailed upper limbs movement analysis
- Detailed lower limbs movement analysis
- Performance improvement
- Accidents prevention
- Training adaptation to user’s data before, during and after training monitoring
- Increased knowledge thanks to data trends
- Effective trainings
The device has been worn during several sport activities and used by professionals in competition such as PolimiRUN, Patrouille de la Maya and Patrouille des Glaciers, in order to be tested on the field by the athletes.