A revolution in sleep medicine
Our wearable devices provide 3 different signals related to the mechanics of breathing, 6 or 12 ECG leads and SpO2 to analyze the sleep quality. Thanks to comfort and non-invasiveness for the patient and the possibility to perform multiple consecutive sessions the Healer Technology allows to the doctors to perform a deep and accurate sleep quality assessment. The device communicates with a horizontal software platform to display data and a vertical application allows to identify specific sleep disorders.
Healer Desktop analysis recognizes:
- Central apnea
- Obstructive apnea
- Mist apnea
The 4G/5G/Wi-Fi connectivity offers the possibility to transfer data from remote to the hospital.
The multiparametric nature of the device allows to detect and analyze different physiological signals (ECG, breathing, SpO2, temperature, movement and position) with the unique integrated software Healer Desktop.
High data accuracy with equal or superior performances compared to traditional approaches
The device is comfortable and non-invasive, with no wires and adhesive electrodes, therefore, it can be worn for many days, since the wearable device can be washed with a common washing machine. The ease of use and the pre-configured positioning of the electrodes ensure a reduced configuration time and accuracy. Moreover, the software platform and application is designed to reduce analysis and diagnostic time.
Gold Standard technology (old)
LIFE technology (new)
- Telehealth allows remote monitoring in real life conditions
- Multiparametric devices (ECG, breathing, SpO2, temperature, movement and position) allow more complete and accurate diagnosis
- Saving thanks to the realization of the exam outside the hospital
- Quick exam configuration with no medical expertise required
- Quick analysis and report generation
- Extended exams with multiple sessions for many nights thanks to remote data transfer with 4G/5G/Wi-Fi and rechargeable battery
- The examination is not affected by disturbing factors since the device is comfortable and the patient can sleep at home in their own bed