A complete overview of the patient health status during the rehabilitation process
Our wearable devices monitor the patient’s health status during his rehabilitation process and, thanks to the possibility to configure multiple consecutive sessions, the Healer Technology allows to the doctors to perform a deep and accurate monitoring investigation, ensuring comfort and non-invasiveness for the patient. The monitoring can be carried out inside the structure but also at the patient’s home during the daily exercises established by the experts. The device communicates with a horizontal software platform to display and navigate the physiological data. Thanks to the 4G/5G/Wi-Fi connectivity it is possible to transfer data from remote to the hospital.
The multiparametric nature of the device allows to detect and visualize the different physiological signals with a unique integrated software, in particular:
- Heart rate
- ECG signals (6 or 12 leads)
- Breathing rate
- 3 signals related to the mechanics of breathing (thorax, xiphoid and abdomen)
- Activity level
High data accuracy with equal or superior performances compared to traditional approaches
The device is comfortable and non-invasive, with no wires and adhesive electrodes, therefore, it can be worn for many days, since the wearable device can be washed with a common washing machine. The ease of use and the pre-configured positioning of the electrodes ensure a reduced configuration time and accuracy. Moreover, the software platform and application are designed to reduce analysis and diagnostic time.
- Telehealth allows remote monitoring in real life conditions
- Multiparametric devices (ECG, breathing, SpO2, temperature, movement and position) allow more complete and accurate diagnosis
- Patient monitoring during the daily life activities and the rehabilitation exercises performed at home
- Quick exam configuration with no medical expertise required
- Reduced doctors’ analysis time thanks to advanced visualization software
- Extended exams with multiple sessions for many nights thanks to remote data transfer with 4G/5G/Wi-Fi and rechargeable battery