A direct link between the hospital and the patient’s home
Our technology allows to perform short o extended monitoring sessions, since it has a user-friendly configuration: the patient can start or stop the registration only by wearing or removing the device, according to his needs and the doctor’s recommendation. In this way, the exam is carried out completely at home, without the necessity to go to the hospital or to be continuously in contact with the healthcare providers.
Comfort and non-invasiveness for the patient permit an extended use of the wearable devices and the physiological data are automatically transferred from remote to the hospital with the 4G/5G/Wi-Fi connectivity.
The device communicates with a horizontal software platform to display data and a vertical application allows to identify specific cardiac and respiratory events.
The multiparametric nature of the device allows to detect and analyze different physiological signals (ECG, breathing, SpO2, temperature, movement and position).
High data accuracy with equal or superior performances compared to traditional approaches
The device is comfortable and non-invasive, with no wires and adhesive electrodes, therefore, it can be worn for many days, since the wearable device can be washed with a common washing machine. The ease of use and the pre-configured positioning of the electrodes ensure accuracy and a reduced configuration time. Moreover, the software platform and application is designed to reduce analysis and diagnostic time.
- Telehealth allows remote monitoring in real life conditions
- Multiparametric devices (ECG, breathing, SpO2, temperature, movement and position) allow more complete and accurate diagnosis
- Subject’s monitoring during daily life activities, exercises and in rest condition
- Quick exam configuration with no medical expertise required
- Quick analysis and report generation
- Extended monitoring with multiple sessions thanks to remote data transfer with 4G/5G/Wi-Fi and rechargeable battery